Every user of Code-X needs a unique account to get access to the Code-X Lite 2018 and 2019 mobile applications. Your account credentials from a previous year will not work. In versions 2018 and 2019 we have provided you a self-service way to get your account created automatically for you. To do so you need to first install and activate your copy of Code-X 2018 or 2019. Please follow the steps below to register for your Code-X Lite (X-Lite) 2018 and 2019 Mobile Applications:
1. If you have already installed and activated Code-X please skip to Step 5.
2. Download Code-X as per the instructions you received when you purchased or renewed your Code-X subscription
3. Follow the steps in the instructions to install Code-X
4. Using the Activation Code(s) you received please activate your copy of Code-X
5. Launch Code-X on your desktop
6. You should be presented with the option to register for a Cloud/Sync Account in the 2018 version and Mobile App Cloud Account in the 2019 version. If you do not receive an option to register, then please select Cloud/Sync Account Management (2018) or Mobile App Account Management (2019) from the Tools Menu bar.
7. Enter your E-mail Address in the registration box provided and press the Submit or Register Account button
8. If registration was successful, then you should receive a successful registration message
9. Check your E-mail inbox for an email from our Cloud server that contains your randomly generated password for your account. If you don't see the email, please check your junk/spam folders as it may have been tagged as spam
10. Login to the mobile applications using your E-mail address and the randomly generated password