If you asked our support team to change your Mobile App Account email address then you will need to follow the instructions below to reset your copy of Code-X 2019 so that the email address change can be passed down to your local installation from our server.
Please Note: The below step-by-step instructions are only valid for version 2019 of Code-X.
The first few steps will allow you to save any locally created Favorites to our server before we ask you to reset your local settings.
1. Launch Code-X 2019
2. Select My Favorites Management from the left-hand navigator bar
3. Click on the Sync button to sync your favorites to our server (please make sure that it says that the sync was completed successfully before proceeding to the next step)
4. Select Tools from the menu
5. Select Application Settings
6. Click on Reset All Local Settings (be forewarned that this will wipe
out all of your local settings including any favorites) and click OK to
wipe out your settings
7. Code-X will exit automatically
8. Launch Code-X 2019 again
9. If auto-activation doesn't work then enter your Parent Activation code again
10. Code-X 2019 should now pull down your updated email address
11. Select Tools from the top menu
12. Select Mobile App Account Management
13. Click on Reset Password
14. An email with the new password should show up in your email inbox
15. Select My Favorites Management from the left-hand navigator bar
16. Click on the Sync button to sync your saved favorites from our server back to your local installation of Code-X 2019